Evan Dunn - Web Designer
219 Brightwater Ct. #B1
Brooklyn, NY 11235
I seek a challenging position in IT where I may contribute to the growth and profitability
of the organization while advancing according to my abilities.
Hispanic Information Television Network (HITN) January 2008 – January 2011
Position: Software Programmer/Web Designer
In this capacity my duties and responsibilities were as follows:
- Designed, constructed and maintained the primary website. I handled both the initial programming and support of the site in PHP/CSS, then the conversion of the site into the Drupal open source content management system on an Apache MySQL server.
- Designed and constructed many micro sites designed for specific events and television programs. I used consistent organizational structures and taxonomies to handle the various multimedia content types associated with each program. These sites were programmed in either PHP, Wordpress or Drupal with custom themes depending on the needs of the site.
- Designed themes for blogs in Wordpress, and managed content and user participation.
- Analyzed traffic trends with Google Analytics to determine what areas of the website warranted additional content and which parts required improvement.
Island Photography Sept. 2006 – Dec. 2007
Position: Head of Image Management
- Retouched photographs according to individual customer requests.
- Designed and constructed their primary website including interactive flash animations.
- Designed printed materials such as plaques, logos and CD covers for special events.
- Created DVDs complete with animated menu designs and chapters.
Graphic Image May 2005 – July 2006
Position: Web Designer
- Updated the content management system with their new line of products.
- Retouched product images in Photoshop.
Art Institute of Boston at Lesley University, Boston, MA
BFA, June 2004
Dual Major: Illustration and Animation
I am also skilled in Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator, Premiere, InDesign, Encore, and Office.